Submitted by San Juan County Health and Community Services
San Juan County Health and Community Services is pleased to announce that the Lopez clinic has moved to the new Lopez Island Family Resource Center building.
Health and Community Services provides population-based services and assures access to preventive health services in the community. Extensive referral and coordination with other health and social service providers is provided. Services provided out of the Lopez clinic include:
• Case consult, management and referrals.
• Communicable disease surveillance.
• Early Support for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities or Developmental Delays.
• Family support services for Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program preschool students and their families.
• First steps maternity support services and infant case management.
• Health insurance and access to care.
• Immunization services.
• Newborn outreach, breastfeeding and lactation services.
• Oral health and access to baby and child dentistry program.
• SafeCare Home Visiting Parent Education Program.
• Tuberculosis and pregnancy testing.
• Women, Infant andChildren Nutritional Program.
For more information, call 360-378-4474.