County seeks committee members for vacant seats

Submitted by San Juan County

The San Juan County Council is searching for county citizens to fill current and upcoming vacancies on various boards and commissions. Additional information about each committee is available on the county’s website at Persons interested in serving on a board or advisory committee should fill out an Advisory Committee Application or contact the Council Office by calling 360-378-2898 or by emailing