The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls.
• San Juan deputies responded to an inmate experiencing problems. The inmate was placed in the safety cell and a mental health professional was contacted.
• San Juan deputies responded to a two-car rollover collision with possible injuries. A driver appeared to have veered into the oncoming lane and struck another vehicle. One driver was taken into custody on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• Two thefts were reported in Friday Harbor. There are no suspects at this time.
• Vandals knocked over port-a-potties in Eastsound. There are no suspects.
• A deputy was dispatched to a report of an order violation in Friday Harbor.
• A deputy responded to a report of a dog bite on San Juan Island.
• A deputy in Friday Harbor was dispatched to a citizen assist and provided the citizen with an informational report.
• Orcas deputies responded to a domestic dispute in Eastsound. The incident was settled by contact.
• An unwanted man was causing an issue inside an Eastsound business. The suspect left before deputies arrived.
• An Orcas deputy responded to a disorderly conduct call in Deer Harbor. The matter was resolved civilly.
• A welfare check was requested in Eastsound. After the deputy contacted all parties the call was cleared.
• An Orcas deputy was dispatched to an unwanted person in Eastsound. The suspect had left the business when the deputy arrived. Suspect was contacted later.
• San Juan deputies were dispatched to attempted burglary of a residence. The suspect was removed from the property.
• A person in Eastsound was arrested by Orcas deputies after causing alarm with extreme outbursts and aggressive behavior.
• A Lopez deputy responded to a hit and run complaint. An unidentified person drove onto a man’s property and damaged his vehicle. The damage appeared to be done by another vehicle.
• A deputy was dispatched to a Friday Harbor location on a wanted person call. The person was contacted, taken into custody.
• A Lopez deputy spoke with a resident who claimed a highly intoxicated male harassed her while she was at a local business. The perpetrator was located and he apologized. The reporting person subsequently declined pressing charges.
• An Orcas deputy stopped a vehicle for a defective tail light. The driver was issued a citation for having no insurance.
• A San Juan business reported an unwanted person was trespassing. Deputies later located the suspect and issued them a trespass warning letter.
• Deputies on San Juan responded to a two-car collision on private property. Information was exchanged and the vehicles were photographed.
• San Juan deputies were dispatched to a bicycle found near Roche Harbor. The owner was not located and the bike was placed in evidence as found property.
• An unattended vehicle in the ferry lane on Lopez was causing a safety hazard. The vehicle’s owner was located and the vehicle was moved.
• An Orcas deputy was dispatched to an accident with no injuries near Eastsound. Both parties exchanged information.