The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls.
• Deputies arrived at a residence on San Juan Island to investigate a drug overdose.
• A deputy investigated a report of a burglary on San Juan Island.
• A Lopez deputy was called to euthanize a deer that had been hit by a car and seriously injured.
• A Lopez deputy ticketed a pickup and trailer parked in the roadway, partially blocking Lopez Road in the village.
• A deputy recovered a few dozen used syringes under a public bench in Friday Harbor. The syringes were disposed of.
• A Lopez deputy investigated a hit-and-run collision that damaged a parked car at the ferry landing.
• A deputy was dispatched to a hit-and-run in Friday Harbor.
• Deputies responded to a traffic offense call in Friday Harbor. Deputies met with the parties involved, determined that no criminal offense had occurred and a report was made.
• San Juan deputies were advised of a report of harassment. The incident was investigated, and a report was generated.